Saluda Mill near Riverbank Botanic Gardens in West Columbia, SC
Tucked away off Hwy 378 in West Columbia, SC, is the delightful Saluda Mill. This neighborhood features beautifully landscaped front yards, spacious back yards, and the exclusiveness of a gated community! From the moment you enter this outstanding community you will see the charm of one of Columbia’s loveliest neighborhoods. The common areas and entrances of Saluda Mill are maintained by the local home Owners Association of this community.
The impressive Saluda Mill is conveniently located in West Columbia just minutes from I-26. If you are looking for entertainment such as Columbia’s Museum of Art, Edventure or Columbia’s top restaurants, Saluda Mill is a quick 3 miles to downtown Columbia. Even better is nationally recognized Riverbank Zoo! This amenity is walking distance from your new front door! Check out the beauty of your new backyard perk here!!
Homes in Saluda Mill range in size from 1,300 to approximately 2,300 square feet and listed at affordable pricing from the low $130’s to around $200,000. Saluda Mill is zoned for Lexington District Two Schools. Specifically zoned for Saluda River Elementary, Northside Middle, and Brookland-Cayce High School.
Saluda Mill in West Columbia - Community Features:
- Location: Lexington County SC, in West Columbia next to the Riverbank Zoo Botanical Gardens Entrance
- Close attractions: Columbia’s Riverfront Park & Riverbank Zoo
- Interstate accessibility: minutes from Interstate 26 (I-26 Exit 110)
- Prices: Low $130′s to $200,000
- Size of homes: 1300 sqft to 2300 sqft
- Current School Zoning: Lexington Two School District. Saluda River E, Northside Middle, &
Current Sales data for Saluda Mill (as of Nov. 23, 2013):
- 4 homes for sale (Average price: $154,825 / Average size: 1449 sqft)
- 2 homes sold this year (Avg price: $158,000 / Avg size: 1636 sqft)
-78 Days on the Market (Avg) to sell homes in Saluda Mill in 2013
My name is Dena Mixon and I would love to be your West Columbia/Lexington, SC REALTOR! I am professionally trained and experienced to help home buyers and home sellers in the Midlands of South Carolina. I work very hard to help clients achieve their real estate goals. I can promise that I will always give you the care and best possible service that I can give! Whether you are selling, buying or just have a question, please call or text me at (803)348-1155. EXIT Real Estate Consultants.