Located off Highway 378 in Lexington, SC, is the well-established, Olde Saluda community. This neighborhood is divided into two sections, Olde Saluda Pointe and Olde Saluda Passage. Olde Saluda Passage still has lots available to build on. Fortress Builders is currently building new homes on available lots and they offer a variety of floor plans, varying in size and all have customizable options! This neighborhood also comes with a ton of amenities. A pool, community clubhouse, a playground and several green common areas are available to you as a homeowner in this community. The entrance, common areas and other community features of Olde Saluda are maintained by the Home Owners Association of this community.
Homes in Olde Saluda range in size from around 1,500 to approximately 3,800 square feet. You can expect to spend anywhere from $140,000 to $270,000 for homes in this community. Olde Saluda is zoned for Lexington District One Schools. Specifically zoned for Midway Elementary, Lexington Middle, and River Bluff High School.
Olde Saluda residents are only about 10 minutes from I-20 at 378 and approximately 20 minutes from downtown Columbia. Shopping, dining and entertainment are just a short drive into the town of Lexington or drive across the dam and visit Columbiana Mall and all that Harbison has to offer.
Olde Saluda in Lexington- Community Features:
- Location: Lexington County SC, in Lexington off 378 at Hope Ferry Road
- Close attractions: the Lake Murray dam, Saluda Shoals Park & Riverbank Zoo
- Interstate accessibility: minutes to Interstate I-20 (I-20 Exit 61)
- Prices: From the $140’s to the $270,000′s
- Size of homes: Presently 1,500 sqft to 3,800 sqft
- Home Owners Association: $575.00 annually
- Amenities: clubhouse, pool, playground and common areas
- Current School Zoning: Lexington One School District. Midway E, Lexington Middle, & River Bluff High
>>>Current Homes for Sale in Olde Saluda<<<
My name is Dena Mixon and I would love to be your Lexington, SC REALTOR! I am professionally trained and experienced to help home buyers and home sellers in the Midlands of South Carolina. I work very hard to help clients achieve their real estate goals. I can promise that I will always give you the care and best possible service that I can give! Whether you are selling, buying or just have a question, please call or text me at (803)348-1155. EXIT Real Estate Consultants.