Located in the Lexington, SC sits the exquisite Kingston Harbour community, an 80 acre neighborhood tucked away off Catawba Trail. Some of the fantastic features of this neighborhood include an elegant gated entrance that is beautifully landscaped, sidewalks and streetlights throughout, a community boat ramp for private access to Lake Murray, 4 lighted tennis courts, a gorgeous clubhouse along with a beach entry pool and patio. The entrances and all the community amenities of Kingston Harbour are maintained by the Home Owners Association and paid for annually in your HOA dues.
(photo courtesy of Kingston Harbour's web page)
If affordable Lake Murray living is what you are searching for, we have found the place for you. With endless possibilities and only a few restrictions and requirements, you can build dream home in Kingston Harbour! Homes can range in size from 2,500sqft to as vast as you can imagine! Don’t have your own builder? No problem! The Mungo Company and Essex Homes offer a large variety of house plans to select from and they are already pre-approved to start construction right away!
Community Pool and Clubhouse (photo courtesy of Kingston Harbour's web page)
Quarter to full acre lots can be purchased starting in the low $60,000’s. Lot options include on the still water pond, lakefront property and gorgeous interior lots, all which include access to a private community dock. Already built homes start at around $350,000 and increase in price based on the location of the lot and size of the property. Another great perk to living in Kingston Harbour is that it is zoned for award winning Lexington District One Schools. Specifically zoned for New Providence Elementary, Lexington Middle, and River Bluff High School.
Private Community Tennis Courts (photo courtesy of Kingston Harbour's web page)
Kingston Harbour is conveniently located off Catawba Trail in Lexington, SC. Only minutes from I-20 and in a central location to shopping, dining and entertainment. A quick 5 minute drive to downtown Lexington offers a variety of excellent shopping centers and well recognized restaurants that are great for any occasion. Since the Lake Murray dam is so close, take a short drive into Irmo where you will find all that Harbison has to offer including a fantastic mall! While in Irmo, check out the impressive Saluda Shoals Park or stop by Frankies Fun Park to play in the arcade, ride go-carts or play mini golf. If you need to get downtown, it is only a short 30 minute drive on I-20.
Kingston Harbour in Lexington - Community Features:
- Location: Lexington County SC, in Lexington off Catawba Trail
- Close attractions: Lake Murray & the Lexington entrance of Riverbank Zoo
- Interstate accessibility: 10 minutes from Interstate I-20 (I-20 Exit 61)
- Lot Prices: $60’s to the $400,000’s with an Architectural requirement of at least 2,500 sqft and architectural review of blueprints.
- Lot Sizes: .25 acres to 1 acre (Lakefront with private docks, on the community pond and beautiful interior lots, all which include access to the community dock
- Home Prices: Starting in the $350,000′s
- Size of homes: 2,500 sqft minimum
- Home Owners Association Dues $1135 annually
- Builders both past and presently building: The Mungo Company, Essex Homes or choose your own Builder
- Current School Zoning: Lexington One School District. New Providence E, Lexington Middle, & River Bluff High
My name is Dena Mixon and I would love to be your Lexington, SC REALTOR! I am professionally trained and experienced to help home buyers and home sellers in the Midlands of South Carolina. I work very hard to help clients achieve their real estate goals. I can promise that I will always give you the care and best possible service that I can give! Whether you are selling, buying or just have a question, please call or text me at (803)348-1155. EXIT Real Estate Consultants.