Cherokee Village is a newer community in Lexington, SC. Located off Old Cherokee road, this neighborhood is close to the Lake Murray dam, Saluda Shoals Park and just a short drive away from I-20 and 378. Some of the features of this neighborhood include a beautiful main entrance, a community clubhouse and a swimming pool! The entrances and community amenities of Cherokee Village are maintained by the Home Owners Association of this community.
Presently, homes range in size from 1,800 to approximately 3,000 square feet and are affordably priced from the $120,000’s to the low $200,000’s. Cherokee Village is zoned for Lexington District One Schools. Specifically zoned for Midway Elementary, Meadow Glen Middle, and River Bluff High School.
Cherokee Village in Lexington - Community Features:
- Location: Lexington County SC, in Lexington off Old Cherokee Road
- Close attractions: the Lake Murray dam, Saluda Shoals Park & Riverbank Zoo
- Interstate accessibility: Short drive to Interstate I-20 (I-20 Exit 61)
- Prices: $120′s to the low $200,000’s
- Size of homes: Presently 1,800 sqft to 3,000 sqft
- Home Owners Association: $350.00 annually
- Builders both past and presently building: Holiday Builders, KB Homes
- Current School Zoning: Lexington One School District. Midway E, Meadow Glen Middle, & River Bluff High
>>>Current Homes for Sale in Cherokee Village<<<
My name is Dena Mixon and I would love to be your Lexington, SC REALTOR! I am professionally trained and experienced to help home buyers and home sellers in the Midlands of South Carolina. I work very hard to help clients achieve their real estate goals. I can promise that I will always give you the care and best possible service that I can give! Whether you are selling, buying or just have a question, please call or text me at (803)348-1155. EXIT Real Estate Consultants.