Bent Creek Plantation in Lexington, SC
Please take a moment to check out Bent Creek Plantation in Lexington, SC! This well-established community is conveniently located off Old Cherokee Road, just minutes from downtown Lexington. Homes in Bent Creek Plantation feature open floor plans from 1,800 to 3,000 square feet. The currently listings range from only $165,900 to $214,900! At this time, this subdivision is zoned for Lexington District One Schools! Specifically zoned for Midway Elementary, Meadow Glen Middle and River Bluff High School.
The roads that run through this neighborhood are: Plantation Drive, Bison Place, Clovis Point, Appalachian Trail and Hammock Drive.
Bent Creek Plantation - Community Features:
- Location: Lexington County SC, Off Old Cherokee Road in the town of Lexington, SC
- Close attractions: Lexington Country Club & Golf Course
- Interstate accessibility: Approx. 7 miles from Interstate 20 #I-20 Exit 61#
- Prices: Low $150′s to $250,000
- Size of homes: 1800 sqft to 3000 sqft
- Approx age of homes: NEW to about 6 years old
- Current School Zoning: Lexington One School District# Midway Elementary, Meadow Glen Middle, & River Bluff High
Current Sales data for Bent Creek Plantation (as of Nov 19, 2013):
- 4 homes for sale #Average price: $190,825 / Average size: 2,569 sqft.
- 9 homes sold this year #Avg price: $169,105 / Avg size: 2,370 sqft.
-95 Days on the Market #Avg# to sell homes in Garden Pond in 2013
My na#e is Dena Mixon and I would love to be your Lexington, SC REALTOR! I am professionally trained and experienced to help home buyers and home sellers in the Midlands of South Carolina# I work very hard to help clients achieve their real estate goals# I can promise that I will always give you the care and best possible service that I can give! Whether you are selling, buying or just have a question, please call or text me at #803#348-1155# EXIT Real Estate Consultants#